- Work in full coordination and cooperation with the Parma Recreation Soccer program.
- Have an age-appropriate player development model encompassing ages 8 - 15.
- Have a player development plan that is structured following the Best Practice Guide provided by US Soccer and several other age-specific guides to develop youth soccer players.
- Have a Director that is responsible for team, coach, and player development.
- Manage scheduling with Parma Recreation Soccer to allow players to participate in all Parma Recreation programs while following single carding principles.
- Provide supplemental foot skills and goalie training opportunities.
- Include former participants in the development process.
- Assist in transitioning players and coaches between Rec and travel.
- Coordinate tryouts with the Rec program to identify " travel ability" players.
- Provide additional individualized player development programs for skilled players.
- Make available social media friendly communications to all members.
- Have affordable fees and uniforms.
- Instill life skills, good sportsmanship, fair play and sports ethics.
- Teach players how to manage their health while playing sports.